SoftCo is a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and fun people to come on board and help make a real difference to drive our growth in the US market.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Solutions Consultant – Your role:
SoftCo is looking for a Solutions Consultant with AP and procurement experience to join our expanding international based sales and marketing group. The successful candidate will provide technical & consulting support to the SoftCo Sales Team and participate in the product R&D roadmap with the SoftCo10 product team.
- Provide pre-sales support to the SoftCo Sales and Marketing teams internationally.
- Participate in the sales cycle to deliver customer demonstrations and proof of concept examples.
- Understand, configure and install SoftCo products.
- Analyse existing customer requirements to identify appropriate SoftCo solutions.
- Communicate Customer requirements to the SoftCo development team to identify potential new Roadmap features.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all SoftCo products and solutions.
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops with Customers.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
You are fluent in English, eligible to work in the United States and can work on your own or as part of a team. In addition, you also have:
- A college degree or similar qualification in IT or Business.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in solution software projects, preferably in AP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals.
- Solid ability to work hands-on with technology and demonstrate our product, as well as understand and communicate business objectives.
- Presentation skills and proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to travel internationally.
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced senior management team in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.