Technical Document Writer
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Document Writer – Your role:
SoftCo are looking for a technical-oriented Document Writer to join our team in Helsinki Finland. This position will work closely with technical experts to write and maintain a variety of technical and business content including process documentation, product reference and educational materials. This role plays a key part in the ongoing success and expansion of SoftCo:
- Creation of training materials, product guides, reports and specification documents
- Ensure existing customer manuals and other documents are updated and maintained in both English and Finnish.
- Translation of user guides and other documents from English to Finnish and vice versa
- Assisting project manager on customer reporting related tasks
- Regularly works with a wide range of roles such as solution consultants and other technical personnel to capture information and effectively communicate to appropriate audiences
- Work closely with helpdesk and project delivery teams
- Drive new initiatives based on best practice, customer feedback and personal observation.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
- Understanding of financial business processes such as Procurement and Accounts Payable, and related IT systems, is a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to effectively manage time through careful planning and organisation of work activities.
- Superior written communication skills.
- The capacity to learn and apply new information quickly and accurately.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish is considered as an advantage.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to lead a core function working with an experienced team in a growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.