Technical Support Specialist
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver and support quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Technical Support Specialist:
SoftCo are currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist for our Customer Service Group in Finland. Based in our Helsinki Office the successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting our helpdesk and implementation teams. Working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you will work closely with management to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Represent SoftCo by being the first point of technical support with our customers on our busy Helpdesk
- Ensure SoftCo customers receive the best quality service and support in an efficient, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Administer customer queries through the full life-cycle from call receipt to resolution
- Liaise with related finance, sales & technical teams to ensure customer calls are progressed
- Maintain regular communications with customers to keep them updated
- Drive new initiatives based on best practice, customer feedback and personal observation
- Ensure adherence to company policies at all times
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Technical customer service / call centre experience supporting external customers with complex software or ERP queries
- Experience of working with a ticketing system is essential
- A 3rd level qualification in a technical discipline is required
- A customer focused, structured and highly organised individual
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive Customer Services Team.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.