Technical Support Specialist
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 500,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, London and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, UPM and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Represent SoftCo by being the first point of technical support with our customers on our busy Helpdesk
- Ensure SoftCo customers receive the best quality service and support in an efficient, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Administer customer queries through the full life-cycle from call receipt to resolution
- Liaise with related finance, sales & technical teams to ensure customer calls are progressed
- Maintain regular communications with customers to keep them updated
- Drive new initiatives based on best practice, customer feedback and personal observation
- Ensure adherence to company policies at all times
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Technical customer service/call centre experience providing support to external customers’ on Financial Software or ERPs
- Experience of working with a ticketing system is essential
- A 3rd level qualification in a technical discipline is essential
- A customer focused, structured and highly organised individual
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligibility to work in Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive Customer Services Team.
There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. www.softco.com