Technical Support Specialist
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 2 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified and an AWS Advanced Technology.
Technical Support Specialist:
SoftCo are currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist for our Customer Service Group. Based in our headquarters in Dublin (South) the successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting our helpdesk and implementation teams. Working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you will work closely with management to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Represent SoftCo by being the first point of technical support with our customers on our busy Helpdesk
- Ensure SoftCo customers receive the best quality service and support in an efficient, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Administer customer queries through the full life-cycle from call receipt to resolution
- Liaise with related finance, sales & technical teams to ensure customer calls are progressed
- Maintain regular communications with customers to keep them updated
- Drive new initiatives based on best practice, customer feedback and personal observation
- Ensure adherence to company policies at all times
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Technical customer service / call centre experience supporting external customers with complex software or ERP queries
- Experience of working with a ticketing system is essential
- A 3rd level qualification in a technical discipline is required
- A customer focused, structured and highly organised individual
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligibility to work in Ireland
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive Customer Services Team.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.