VP Partner Sales
VP Partner Sales
We are growing our team across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive VP Partner Sales to join our Team to develop and sell to SoftCo Partners in the North American AP software and consulting market.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud.
With 33 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation with the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
You are responsible for developing and selling to SoftCo Partners in the North American AP software and consulting market. Working closely with our marketing and sales teams, you will identify potential partners and develop effective strategies to drive revenue growth and expand our market presence. You will assist in co-marketing and co-selling with our partner channel.
- Develop a strong partner channel with growing revenues for SoftCo’s products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners to boost sales revenue and gain market share.
- Demonstrate SoftCo P2P products (including AP) and services to existing and new partners.
- Devise and implement collaborative marketing plans, generate leads, attend and co-ordinate marketing events.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing team and the product team to ensure that partners are equipped with the necessary training and resources to effectively sell our products and services.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities to uncover potential opportunities for new partner sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Sales experience in AP automation, procurement, or related finance software.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales, using a consultative sales approach and preferably within the financial software industry.
- A proven track record of successfully managing sales channels and achieving revenue targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong presentation and software demonstration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, leveraging data to drive decision-making.
- An ability to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments within a fast-paced setting.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding team at an exciting time in a rapidly growing sector. We encourage our teams to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes medical cover, 401 (K) plan, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. There will be the opportunity to travel in this role. If working for one of the most innovative technology companies appeals to you, then look no further.
Learn more about us at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software