Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
We are growing our teams across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive Business Development Representative to develop and execute lead generation and qualification for our North American market. Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams this is a unique opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud.
With 33 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation with the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Business Development Representative (BDR) – Your role:
We are growing our teams across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive Business Development Representative to develop and execute lead generation and qualification for our North American market. Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams this is a unique opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, results driven and ambitious individual.
- You will be responsible for developing and driving leads for new opportunities, conducting exploratory conversations with potential customers, successfully positioning SoftCo as a value proposition, building relationships and generating healthy sales pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed agreed lead generation targets.
- Maintain a strong phone & email sales presence.
- Use SoftCo BDR lead generation tools to build databases of relevant companies and contacts for targeted campaigns.
- Utilize existing client relationships and professional networks to generate new leads.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute all lead generation activities including content marketing, outbound, advertising, events/webinars, referrals, and partner campaigns.
- Manage and maintain HubSpot for all new leads generated.
- Conduct industry analysis and research.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- Other associated duties as required.
- University/College degree or similar in a business-related discipline.
- Demonstrated success cold calling with previous experience in lead generation and sales processes.
- Experienced in the use of CRM, social media, and other web-based marketing tools.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a demanding environment and adjust to constantly evolving priorities when needed.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes medical cover, 401 (K) plan, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. There will be the opportunity for future travel in this role. If working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software