Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team to build and execute the outbound lead generation strategy for SoftCo. This a unique opportunity to become a key member of the Sales and Marketing Management Team in a growing, profitable, international software company. The successful candidate will be pro-active and ambitious, with a proven track record in similar roles and experience in growing and managing teams.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud. With 30 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of touchless invoice processing and the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Recruit, build and continually coach a BDR team to target global opportunities.
- Create, manage, and execute lead generation strategies with the Business Development team.
- Work closely with marketing to optimize lead sources.
- Create and manage a high performing BDR function ensuring they meet personal and team monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Train and enable team members while inspiring your team in a hard-working, winning culture.
- Manage a continuous improvement training plan for BDR’s to attract and retain talent.
- Hold regular one-on-one meetings with team members to evaluate progress and discuss professional development
- Identify, make a case for and implement new tools and workflows to improve processes to achieve lead generation goals, report on metrics, and obtain KPIs.
- Work with the wider Sales and Marketing team to build collateral, use-case summaries, social media content and campaigns in support of BDR prospecting activities.
- Report weekly on market intelligence gained, BDR activity and other metrics.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards.
- 3rd level degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Software Sales environment with a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a team lead or management role.
- A driven self-starter.
- Proven experience in managing teams.
- Experience in coaching and training.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM software.
- Experience with relevant lead generation Tech Stack components.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Eligible to work in Ireland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software