Manager of Content and Storytelling
Manager of Content and Storytelling
We are currently seeking a Manager of Content and Storytelling to join the SoftCo team. This is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for all content marketing. You will be responsible for creating the content marketing strategy for SoftCo and ensuring the plan is successfully executed.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud. With 30 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of touchless invoice processing and the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Manager of Content and Storytelling – Your role:
We are currently seeking a Manager of Content and Storytelling to join the SoftCo team. This is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for all content marketing. You will be responsible for creating the content marketing strategy for SoftCo and ensuring the plan is successfully executed. The successful candidate will be pro-active and ambitious, with a proven track record in a similar role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating & implementing the content strategy.
- Owning campaign strategy, planning and execution.
- Managing the production of a variety of content assets.
- Owning and managing the visual and verbal brand identity for SoftCo.
- Analysing and optimizing content and campaign performance.
- Producing crisp, SEO friendly copy for website pages, landing pages, ads, emails and video content.
- Creating market and industry leading, thought leadership content, whitepapers, eBooks, customer success stories, website content and news stories.
- Working with the design team to create graphic elements to communicate complex concepts effectively.
- Creating compelling content for ads, landing pages and all other elements of lead generation campaigns.
- Ensuring that SoftCo content adheres to company policies and compliance standards.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, operations, and customer service.
- Other associated duties as required.
- BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, or any relevant field.
- 5+ years content marketing experience in a B2B capacity.
- Experience building and implementing a content marketing strategy that impacts business results.
- Proven experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, news articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, eBooks, case studies with an SEO focus.
- Basic knowledge HTML, CSS, WordPress, web, and graphic design.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of storytelling and content marketing.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software