SoftCo, the leading global provider of financial process automation solutions, is delighted to announce a number of new productivity and integration features in the latest release of SoftCo ExpressAP.
SoftCo ExpressAP is a powerful, cloud-based accounts payable automation solution which delivers 100% touchless invoice processing, supports remote working and reduces operational costs by 80%. SoftCo ExpressAP automates vendor invoice processing including capture, registration, coding, approval and query. The system also includes reporting and ERP payment via a simple output.
Highlights of SoftCo ExpressAP 10.4 include:
• Quick and efficient bulk approval of invoices with full auditing capabilities.
• Increased visibility across the AP lifecycle for users not directly involved in the AP process, such as CFOs and Finance Managers.
• Real-time visibility for AP users over status of invoices awaiting approval.
• Ability to recall or re-route an invoice if assigned approver is unavailable.
• Ability to transfer invoices to another approver if incorrectly assigned.
• Flexible invoice currency rules in order to maximize data quality and minimize errors.
• Ability to add PO number to invoice header details for search, filtering, reporting and matching within ERP system.
• Integration option with ERP and finance systems to directly access invoices stored within the SoftCo ExpressAP system, straight from the ERP or finance system.
Commenting on the new product release, Robert Hickey, Chief Technology Officer at SoftCo, said:
“At SoftCo, we work with organizations across the globe who are acutely aware of the challenges that their AP teams regularly face. Customer feedback plays a crucial role in the development of our products and we are delighted to announce a number of improvements to our SoftCo ExpressAP product that will both enhance our customers’ experience of the platform and enable them to optimize their AP process by providing better control and visibility and the tools to increase productivity.”
To learn more about SoftCo ExpressAP, click here.