SoftCo are delighted to announce our latest product release, SoftCo10.3. As global leaders within the financial automation software industry, SoftCo10.3 gives our customers the latest cutting-edge technology at their fingertips, ensuring they’re always one step ahead by automating their Procure-to-Pay and Accounts Payable processes.
The product innovations include enhancements to existing Pre-Approve Spend workflows and the Contract Module, with users now having the ability to create a copy of a previous contract. Additionally, customers who upgrade will benefit from improvements to security. The Vendor/Supplier Portal now has a two-factor authentication to provide an increased security offering compared to a single username/password login.
Commenting on the new product release, Robert Hickey, Chief Technology Officer at SoftCo stated:
“SoftCo’s latest product innovations allow users to address their evolving challenges while introducing technology such as confidence and aggregate level matching to ensure an improved straight-through process for invoices. SoftCo 10.3 allows our customers to have best-in-class processes and to remain ahead of the competition.”
New Release Highlights:
These are just some of the new features you can expect in SoftCo10.3:
1. Intelligent Routing will provide users with enhanced flexibility, control and visibility into approval routes
2. Enhancements to Pre-Approve Spend which will allow businesses to approve total budgets for a project
3. Intelligent Invoice Matching uses confidence and aggregate level matching to increase the amount of “zero-touch” invoices
4. An additional layer of security for the Supplier/Vendor Portal with two-factor authentication
5. New Contract Management alerts will draw attention to contracts that are due for renewal
For further information about SoftCo10.3, please click here.